Full Dinner Menu available Monday to Friday from 4pm & Saturday/Sunday from 12pm
Updated Menu Available from September 21st 2020Download
We are delighted to open The Coach House Roundwood in line with the phased reopening of Ireland after COVID 19 restriction measures. We are open since 1st July 2020. We will be operating restaurant hours at for the next month or so to help enforce HSE guidelines. We will be open daily from 9am to 10pm taking last orders for Dinner service at 7pm. mid week & 8.45pm at weekends. Please note that COVID19 is is an ever evolving situation & these hours of operation may be subject to change. Please ring ahead to book where possible.
We have been working hard to introduce extra hygiene & cleaning measures, train our staff in new protocols and remodeling our table plan to keep our customers safe. Please be aware of the following guidelines that are currently in place:
- Face coverings must be worn entering the premises & walking around
- Table service only
- No more than 6 people may sit at any table from 3 different households
- A max stay of 1hr 45mins is being implemented.
- Contact details are being taken for contact tracing purposes & are destroyed in a responsible manner after 28days.
- We have extra cleaning protocols and hand sanitising station throughout the building
- Our staff are wearing PPE
Please be aware when booking accommodation at the Coach House that we have restricted hours of service, closing nightly at 10pm at weekends and 9pm weekdays. We can not facilitate late check in. Our Car park will also be closed from this time every night until 9am.We advise booking tables to avoid disappointment as we are operating social distancing in our restaurant.
You can book tables for dinner :
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ring us during operating hours on 01-2818157
- Send us a Facebook messenger
The Coach House is a lively village pub with traditional Irish music and ballads most weekends. The premises is furnished to the highest quality offering comfort and luxury with lots of pews and plush leather seating, plentys of nooks and crannies, which lends itself to a relaxed, enjoyable atmosphere.
The Coach House is renowned for it’s food. You may relax over a meal in the comfort of our pub, where you can choose from an extensive and varied menu.
During the Summer Season from march to October, The Coach House serves food from:
- 9am to 7pm Monday to Thursday
- 9am to 8.45pm Friday to Sunday.
From October to February our kitchen hours are as follows:
- Wednesday to Friday 9am to 8pm – Serving Breakfast, lunch & light bite weekday menu.
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday 9am to 9pm – Breakfast & full weekend menu.