COVID19 Information & temporary changes.
We are delighted to open The Coach House Roundwood in line with the phased reopening of Ireland after COVID 19 restriction measures. We are open since July 2021. We will be operating restaurant hours at for the next month or so to help enforce HSE guidelines. We will be Wednesday to Sunday 12pm to 11pm taking last orders for Dinner service at 8.45pm. Please note that COVID19 is is an ever evolving situation & these hours of operation may be subject to change. Please ring ahead to book where possible.
We have been working hard to introduce extra hygiene & cleaning measures, train our staff in new protocols and remodeling our table plan to keep our customers safe. Please be aware of the following guidelines that are currently in place:
- Face coverings must be worn entering the premises & walking around
- Table service only
- No more than 6 people may sit at any table
- Covid certs & identification are required for INDOOR dining
- Contact details are being taken for contact tracing purposes & are destroyed in a responsible manner after 28days.
- We have extra cleaning protocols and hand sanitising stations throughout the building
- Our staff are wearing PPE
Please be aware when booking accommodation at the Coach House that we have restricted hours of service. Our breakfast is continental style with fresh baked pastries, gourmet sausage rolls and selection of yogurts and cereals. Breakfast is served at our outdoor undercover area POD cafe from 9am.
Check in is 12pm to 9pm Wednesday to Sunday. We can not facilitate late check in. Our Car park will also be closed from this time every night until 9am.We advise booking tables to avoid disappointment as we are operating social distancing in our restaurant.
You can book tables for dinner :
- Email email@example.com
- Ring us during operating hours on 01-2818157
- Send us a Facebook messenger
The Coach House is a lively village pub with traditional Irish music and ballads most weekends. The premises is furnished to the highest quality offering comfort and luxury with lots of pews and plush leather seating, plenty of nooks and crannies, which lends itself to a relaxed, enjoyable atmosphere.
The Coach House is renowned for it’s food. You may relax over a meal in the comfort of our pub, where you can choose from an extensive and varied menu.
During the Summer Season from march to October, The Coach House serves food from:
- 9am to 7pm Monday to Thursday
- 9am to 8.45pm Friday to Sunday.
From October to February our kitchen hours are as follows:
- Wednesday to Friday 9am to 8pm – Serving Breakfast, lunch & light bite weekday menu.
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday 9am to 9pm – Breakfast & full weekend menu.